Dubarry Admirals Shoes - Brown
Dubarry’s Admiral shoes are the original two-eye tie classic deck shoes, perfect as casual boating shoes with non-slip and non-marking soles designed for marine environments. The Dubarry Admiral deck shoes are lightweight, comfortable and long lasting.
- Soft Dubarry blue sock pad for extra underfoot comfort
- Dubarry’s distinctive port and starboard colour flashing
- Adjustable leather lace goes all the way around the foot
- Dubarry’s award- winning NonSlip - NonMarking™ durable rubber outsole
- Sole stuck and stitched to upper for extra security
- Rolltop handstitching sealed to keep out water drops
- Brass/nickel rust proof emblems and eyelets
If you are unhappy with your purchase in any way - no problem: Simply return the order and we'll be very happy to exchange or refund it. Please return the whole order, or any items not required, in their original condition and packaging, carriage paid and within 30 days of you receiving your order. Refunds are issued less the delivery charge and within 3 days of receipt at our premises.
If you return an item because it is faulty or incorrectly supplied: we will exchange or refund the item(s) in full including the delivery charge and we will refund the cost of returning the item to us, providing return carriage charges are agreed in advance - in most instances we will instruct our carrier to collect on our account.
How to return an order
Please login and select 'Orders' from the Drop down Menu in the 'Account 'Tab - Find the Order you wish to return, click 'Return items?', complete and submit a Returns Form and you have complete the return notification. You may track the status of your return by clicking 'Returns' in the 'Account' menu. Returns may be delivered by courier or dropped to Sailing Wear 365 through any CH Marine store. For large item returns, please contact us so we can help arrange the most cost effective means of return shipping.