Dubarry Crosshaven Gaitered Sailing Boots
The Dubarry Crosshaven Gaitered Sailing boot is Dubarry's popular, premium technical sailing boot, offering optimum performance at sea.
Available in Navy/Grey colour.
- Fully waterproof and breathable
- Upper consists of a uniquely designed leather vamp and counter with minimal seams to reduce wear in the critical areas
- Reinforced toe and heel parts using the D-Chassis system; a moulded RPU frame that minimizes heel pronation by adding extra support protection and control
- Gaiter section of the boot is made with a lightweight high abrasion water repellant fabric with an adjustable draw-cord collar that secures foul weather gear and prevents wash back offering extra water protection
- Gaiter section also houses a drainage mesh at the bottom of the leg for optimal water release
- Signature Dubarry double bands are applied to the gaiter using a high reflective fabric for maximum visibility
- Exterior branding on the gaiter is a canvas label with embroidery to tie into Dubarry’s heritage collection
- Inner leg of the boot is constructed with Cordura® and Dubarry DryFast-DrySoft™ leathers
- The lining is a GORE-TEX® 350g Duratherm high insulated membrane together with thermally lined insole, providing the boot with full insulation
- Leather finger pulls to assist in pulling on the boot
- Dubarry award winning NonSlip- NonMarking™ durable PU/rubber injection moulded outsole
If you are unhappy with your purchase in any way - no problem: Simply return the order and we'll be very happy to exchange or refund it. Please return the whole order, or any items not required, in their original condition and packaging, carriage paid and within 30 days of you receiving your order. Refunds are issued less the delivery charge and within 3 days of receipt at our premises.
If you return an item because it is faulty or incorrectly supplied: we will exchange or refund the item(s) in full including the delivery charge and we will refund the cost of returning the item to us, providing return carriage charges are agreed in advance - in most instances we will instruct our carrier to collect on our account.
How to return an order
Please login and select 'Orders' from the Drop down Menu in the 'Account 'Tab - Find the Order you wish to return, click 'Return items?', complete and submit a Returns Form and you have complete the return notification. You may track the status of your return by clicking 'Returns' in the 'Account' menu. Returns may be delivered by courier or dropped to Sailing Wear 365 through any CH Marine store. For large item returns, please contact us so we can help arrange the most cost effective means of return shipping.