Musto BR1 Inshore Jacket - Men
Constructed from highly engineered, proprietary BR1 fabric, this Inshore Jacket ensures a superior level of wind and waterproof protection. A rollaway hood, adjustable hem and Hook and loop-fastened cuffs keep out the rain and spray. A mesh and fleece-lined collar provide added comfort and warmth, with reflective detailing for complete visibility in low light. Cut in a smart, sleek style.
- Internal zipped sunglasses pocket
- Reflective details keep you visible in low light
- Reinforced seat and hems for added durability
- Mesh lined for comfort against your skin and improved air circulation
- Hook and loop fastener adjustable cuffs keep out rain and spray
- Fleece lined, high collar for warmth and protection against the spray and rain
- 2-layer showerproof and breathable fabric to Musto's stringent BR1 standard, for persistent downpours
- The hood can be rolled away, is 2-way adjustable and has a stiffened peak for weather protection
- Main fabric shell: 100% polyamide
- Lining material: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Pockets: 100% polyester fleece
- Contains polyurethane coating
- Waterproof: 5,000 mm
- MVP: 3,000 g/m2
- Do not store damp
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use liquid detergent only
- Wash using a non biological product
- Contains a polyurethane/pu coating
- Do not iron directly on prints/embroideries/badges/reflectors
- Ensure all hook and loop and fastenings are secured before laundering
Sizing in cm
Sizing in inches
If you are unhappy with your purchase in any way - no problem: Simply return the order and we'll be very happy to exchange or refund it. Please return the whole order, or any items not required, in their original condition and packaging, carriage paid and within 30 days of you receiving your order. Refunds are issued less the delivery charge and within 3 days of receipt at our premises.
If you return an item because it is faulty or incorrectly supplied: we will exchange or refund the item(s) in full including the delivery charge and we will refund the cost of returning the item to us, providing return carriage charges are agreed in advance - in most instances we will instruct our carrier to collect on our account.
How to return an order
Please login and select 'Orders' from the Drop down Menu in the 'Account 'Tab - Find the Order you wish to return, click 'Return items?', complete and submit a Returns Form and you have complete the return notification. You may track the status of your return by clicking 'Returns' in the 'Account' menu. Returns may be delivered by courier or dropped to Sailing Wear 365 through any CH Marine store. For large item returns, please contact us so we can help arrange the most cost effective means of return shipping.