Plastimo Activ' Offshore Sailing Jacket - Men - Red
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!!
The Plastimo Activ' Offshore Sailing Jacket is waterproof, breathable and constructed from 3-layer laminated fabric which allows a wide range of movement while keeping you warm and dry. Suitable for all activities whether onshore or offshore.
This jacket has lots of innovations, such as a removable gaiter around the inside of the jacket hem which you can zip on or off in seconds. This extra protection prevents air and water ingress.
- Thermowelded seams feature reinforced patches
- Added visibility and safety: neon, yellow-coloured retro-reflective tape on shoulders, chest and hood.
- Reflective brand signage and graphic stripe
- Articulated, reinforced elbows using Cordura® fabric
- Adjustable mesh-lined hood can be folded away. Transparent windows on the side allow for extra face protection and improved peripheral vision.
- High thermal, fleece-lined collar has a foldaway adjustable mask to provide protection to mouth and throat
- 2 large, micro-fleece lined, top entry cargo pockets. Plastic hook in right hand pocket. Breast pocket with Velcro flap is tailored to hold a handheld VHF. Forearm pocket with waterproof zip.
- Adjustable cuffs with non-abrasive anti-catcher Velcro and neoprene cuff wrist seals.
- 2 way YKK® zip is protected by a double storm flap with press studs and non-abrasive and anti-catcher velcro
- Removable gaiter provides thermal protection and prevents water ingress. A non-slip silicone ribbon holds the gaiter correctly placed on the trousers.
- Drawcord allows for waist adjustment and hem tensioner
Men Sizing Guide (cm)
If you are unhappy with your purchase in any way - no problem: Simply return the order and we'll be very happy to exchange or refund it. Please return the whole order, or any items not required, in their original condition and packaging, carriage paid and within 30 days of you receiving your order. Refunds are issued less the delivery charge and within 3 days of receipt at our premises.
If you return an item because it is faulty or incorrectly supplied: we will exchange or refund the item(s) in full including the delivery charge and we will refund the cost of returning the item to us, providing return carriage charges are agreed in advance - in most instances we will instruct our carrier to collect on our account.
How to return an order
Please login and select 'Orders' from the Drop down Menu in the 'Account 'Tab - Find the Order you wish to return, click 'Return items?', complete and submit a Returns Form and you have complete the return notification. You may track the status of your return by clicking 'Returns' in the 'Account' menu. Returns may be delivered by courier or dropped to Sailing Wear 365 through any CH Marine store. For large item returns, please contact us so we can help arrange the most cost effective means of return shipping.