Rooster Combi Glove
The ultimate dinghy glove for the winter, with a tuck away Aquafleece mitten. A combination of the insulating qualities of the All Weather Neoprene glove and the wind protection properties from the AquaPro glove keep your hands warm whether you're sailing or between races.
Durability is enhanced through clever material selection to enable the glove to last longer. The glove has full fingered neoprene protection that extends further up the wrist to increase blood flow and circulation combined with a tuck away Aquafleece mitten. The mitten is an additional feature that can aid in removing windchill in between races or on the coach boat, when your fingers are not being used - this can then tuck away neatly into a handy pocket on the top of the glove when not in use.
The pocket for the mitten to tuck into can also double up as a storage pocket for heat pouches!
- Tuck away Aquafleece mitten combines the wind protection of a Polyurethane outer layer with the insulation of a fleece inner layer
- This combination virtually eliminates the wind chill whilst retaining the control and feel necessary for competitive dinghy sailing
- Super Grip coated palms for a positive feel on tiller extensions, sheets and control lines
- Velcro wrist fastenings for added security and to reduce water ingress
- All weather construction is warm enough for sailing in the depths of winter
- Flexible enough for a positive feel on tiller extensions, sheets and control lines
- 3D shaped palm and fingers
- Individual finger reinforcement
- Seamless wraparound grip for comfort
- 34% Nylon
- 27% Polyester Fleece
- 25% Amara
- 14% PU
If you are unhappy with your purchase in any way - no problem: Simply return the order and we'll be very happy to exchange or refund it. Please return the whole order, or any items not required, in their original condition and packaging, carriage paid and within 30 days of you receiving your order. Refunds are issued less the delivery charge and within 3 days of receipt at our premises.
If you return an item because it is faulty or incorrectly supplied: we will exchange or refund the item(s) in full including the delivery charge and we will refund the cost of returning the item to us, providing return carriage charges are agreed in advance - in most instances we will instruct our carrier to collect on our account.
How to return an order
Please login and select 'Orders' from the Drop down Menu in the 'Account 'Tab - Find the Order you wish to return, click 'Return items?', complete and submit a Returns Form and you have complete the return notification. You may track the status of your return by clicking 'Returns' in the 'Account' menu. Returns may be delivered by courier or dropped to Sailing Wear 365 through any CH Marine store. For large item returns, please contact us so we can help arrange the most cost effective means of return shipping.