Rooster Diamond Overhead Buoyancy Aid 50N - Juniors - Signal Blue
The Rooster Junior Diamond Overhead Buoyancy Aid 50N in signal blue is super comfortable and compact with highly adjustable shoulder and waist straps, allowing for a great fit. The Junior Buoyancy Aid also comes with leg straps for extra safety.
Specifically designed for sailing and racing, the 50N Rooster Buoyancy Aid is one of the most popular PFD's for Laser, Topper and Oppie sailing.
- Approved to EN393
- High cut allows greater movement and easy access to a trapeze hook
- Adjustable waist and shoulder staps allow room for growth and ensuring a close fit
- Recessed buckles in neporene pockets removes the risk of snagging on ropes and rigging
- Large front pocket for storing hat, safety knife, tape, snacks. Also incorporates hook for keys and mesh pocket for spare shackles etc
- Reflective strips improves visibility
- Leg/thigh straps for extra security
- Chest: 86-96 cm
- Weight: 40-60kg
If you are unhappy with your purchase in any way - no problem: Simply return the order and we'll be very happy to exchange or refund it. Please return the whole order, or any items not required, in their original condition and packaging, carriage paid and within 30 days of you receiving your order. Refunds are issued less the delivery charge and within 3 days of receipt at our premises.
If you return an item because it is faulty or incorrectly supplied: we will exchange or refund the item(s) in full including the delivery charge and we will refund the cost of returning the item to us, providing return carriage charges are agreed in advance - in most instances we will instruct our carrier to collect on our account.
How to return an order
Please login and select 'Orders' from the Drop down Menu in the 'Account 'Tab - Find the Order you wish to return, click 'Return items?', complete and submit a Returns Form and you have complete the return notification. You may track the status of your return by clicking 'Returns' in the 'Account' menu. Returns may be delivered by courier or dropped to Sailing Wear 365 through any CH Marine store. For large item returns, please contact us so we can help arrange the most cost effective means of return shipping.